- Learn to Ride Faster - Balance bikes are proven time and again to teach boys and girls to ride faster than training wheels. Your child will learn balance and steering, which makes transitioning to a bicycle much easier.
- Lowest Seat Rise - the 11-inch seat height allows your toddler to easily straddle the bike at a young age. The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years.
- Lightweight Frame - The steel frame weights just over 6 lbs., allowing your child to easily steer, push and maneuver the bike as they learn to ride.
- Flat-Free Tires - Nothing halts a day of fun faster than a flat tire. The 12-inch foam rubber tires will ensure safe and steady riding over any terrain, all day long.
- Join The Strider Family - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The Strider 12 Classic is a great, budget-friendly, choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball.
Learn the basics of the bicycle while having fun at the same time.The Strider learning balance bike are at the top of the industry to help children ages 18 months and above to learn the 2-wheeled bike.The Strider balance bike focuses on basic notions, such as learning balance and direction without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels.The design is simple, no pedals helps to build confidence and to eliminate fear; the child keeps their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace.This unique design is great from the start for young children to learn to balance on 2 wheels and usually prevents developmental delays that can occur with other trotters or tricycles.The Genuine Strider balance bikes are the lightest in their class with the lowest seat height (for the age group) that have been tested to meet the highest safety standards.Thanks to the foot rests built into the frame, the components and the ability to easily be adapted to the child growing, the Strider is the only bike that your child needs to develop their motor skills and to facilitate the transition to their first training pedal bike without wheels.In addition, the bike can be used on any type of terrain, indoors or outdoors.With close to 1 million models sold to date, parents agree that this is the very top of the range for a child's first bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.